GARDEN CITY N.J. The family of an 11-year-old boy sickened with E. coli symptoms after eating three tacos at a Taco Bell restaurant in Riverhead, Long Island, N.Y. has filed a lawsuit against Taco Bell, charging the 5,800-unit quickservice Mexican chain with negligence. The boy ate the suspect tacos Nov. 24, was hospitalized Nov. 28 and released Nov. 29, according to a published report. Spokesmen for Taco Bell could not immediately be reached for comment. About 100 customers of Taco ...
Register to view this article
It’s free but we need to know a little about you to continually improve our content.
Registering allows you to unlock a portion of our premium online content. You can access more in-depth stories and analysis, as well as news not found on any other website or any other media outlet. You also get free eNewsletters, blogs, real-time polls, archives and more.
Attention Print Subscribers: While you have already been granted free access to NRN we ask that you register now. We promise it will only take a few minutes!
Questions about your account or how to access content?
Contact: Desiree Torres Desiree.Torres@penton.com