LAKE FOREST, Calif. A 72-year-old woman has filed a lawsuit against Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp., charging that her kidneys failed after she was served food contaminated with E.coli 0157:H7 at a unit of the company's Souplantation salad buffet chain. The woman was reportedly not among the 14 guests and one employee who were confirmed as victims of the outbreak at the restaurant here. All of the 15 ate at the restaurant between March 23 and 25. The filing raises the possibility that ...
Register to view this article
It’s free but we need to know a little about you to continually improve our content.
Registering allows you to unlock a portion of our premium online content. You can access more in-depth stories and analysis, as well as news not found on any other website or any other media outlet. You also get free eNewsletters, blogs, real-time polls, archives and more.
Attention Print Subscribers: While you have already been granted free access to the NRN Digital and Print access package, for only a small additional amount, you can get NRN All Access, which includes premium reports such as the annual NRN Top 200 data. Either way, we ask that you register now. We promise it will only take a few minutes!