What is in this article?:
- Carrabba's rolls out redesigned menu
- More new menu items
The updated menu features 15 new items and a format intended for easier navigation.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill has introduced a new beef skewer entrée, as well as more chicken and seafood options.
More new menu items
(Continued from page 1)
Seven new entrées are on the menu, each served with soup or salad and a choice of vegetable of the day, garlic mashed potatoes or corkscrew-shaped Cavatappi Amatriciana, or with Fettuccine Alfredo for an additional $1.50:
• Pollo La Scala is sautéed chicken finished with white wine, mascarpone and roasted red bell pepper sauce for $13.50.
• Pollo Rosa Maria is chicken stuffed with fontina cheese and prosciutto and topped with mushrooms and basil-lemon-butter sauce. It’s priced at $17.20 for a large and $15.50 for a small.
• Grilled Tuscan Skewers are wood-grilled skewers of sirloin, red onion and tomato with Chianti wine sauce for $15.
• Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin is medallions of the meat, wood-grilled and topped with Port-fig sauce for $13.90.
• Shrimp Risotto is sautéed shrimp in light tomato risotto for $14. This entrée comes just with soup or salad.
• Mahi Wulfe is lightly breaded, wood-grilled mahi mahi topped with artichokes, sundried tomatoes and basil lemon butter sauce for $19.
• The Damian is a combination of grilled salmon and Spiedino di Mare, which is wood-grilled shrimp and sea scallops coated in breadcrumbs and served with lemon-butter sauce, for $21.
Two oven-baked pastas are now on the menu:
• Lobster Mac & Cheese is Cavatappi with lobster, pancetta and four cheeses topped with toasted breadcrumbs for $17.
• Baked Ravioli Parmesan is panko-breaded ravioli stuffed with five Italian cheeses, fried and then baked and topped with tomato sauce and Romano and mozzarella cheese for $12.50.
Three new non-baked pastas are also new to the menu:
• Shrimp and Scallop Linguine alla Vodka is $15.
• Conchiglie ai Formaggi — shell pasta in Alfredo sauce with mozzarella, fontina, Romano, Parmesan and goat cheese — is $11.50, or $14.50 with the addition of chicken breast.
• Rigatoni Martino is wood-grilled chicken, sautéed mushrooms and sundried tomatoes tossed with rigatoni and tomato cream sauce for $14.
Two new desserts have also been added:
• Mini Cannoli includes two pastries filled with sweetened ricotta and chocolate chips, topped with pistachios and powdered sugar for $5.
• Panna Cotta made with Madagascar vanilla is served with raspberries for $6.
Correction: March 6, 2014 A previous version of this story stated that Carrabba's remodeled 37 restaurants in 2013. The correct number is 41.