What is in this article?:
- Casual-dining chains focus on brunch
- On The Border
Brio Tuscan Grille, Bravo! Cucina Italiana and On The Border revamp their menus for the weekend daypart.
Bravo's Garden Omelette
While quick-service chains compete for customers at breakfast, some casual-dining concepts are focusing on the more leisurely weekend daypart of brunch.
Sister chains Brio Tuscan Grille and Bravo! Cucina Italiana have revamped their weekend brunch menus with premium ingredients, wider variety and more robust flavors, Bravo Brio Restaurant Group Inc. president and chief executive Saed Mohseni said in a press release.
“Because brunch is a time to gather with friends and family, we are offering many options on the menu that appeal to many different tastes,” Mohseni said. “We have created our new brunch dishes to offer more flavor, value and variety to our guests.”
That includes both healthful and indulgent options. Items at both concepts are:
• Tuscan Omelette: Egg whites, turkey sausage, roasted sweet potatoes, mushrooms, zucchini, spinach and mozzarella, topped with salsa rossa and served with fresh fruit, $8.99 at Bravo! and $10.95 at Brio
• Garden Omelette: Eggs with broccoli, mushrooms, roasted red bell peppers, fontina cheese, avocado and basil with salsa rossa and fresh fruit, $9.99 at Bravo! and $10.95 at Brio
• Sicilian Omelette: Eggs with cherry wood smoked ham, bacon, turkey sausage, tomato compote, mozzarella, provolone and Parmesan, served with brunch potatoes, $10.99 at Bravo! and $11.95 at Brio
• Ham & Biscuit Benedict: Two poached eggs, cherry wood smoked ham, biscuit and hollandaise with brunch potatoes, $8.99 at Bravo! and $10.50 at Brio
• Turkey Sausage, Spinach & Biscuit Benedict: Two poached eggs, turkey sausage, spinach, biscuit and hollandaise with fresh fruit, $8.99 at Bravo! and $10.25 at Brio
• Roasted Turkey Sweet Potato Hash & Eggs: Two over easy eggs, roasted turkey, zucchini, peppers, onions, sweet potatoes, basil, brioche toast and Sriracha mayonnaise, $8.99 at Bravo! and $9.95 at Brio
• Berries & Cream French Toast: French toast stuffed with mascarpone cream cheese and topped with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries, served with a side of apple wood smoked bacon, $9.99 at Bravo! and $10.95 at Brio.
Bravo is also offering an open-faced biscuit sandwich with two over easy eggs, marinated tomatoes, arugula, spicy candied bacon, cheese and Sriracha mayonnaise, served with fresh fruit and priced at $7.99.
Bravo! and Brio’s menus are available until 3 p.m.