What is in this article?:
- Casual-dining chains focus on brunch
- On The Border
Brio Tuscan Grille, Bravo! Cucina Italiana and On The Border revamp their menus for the weekend daypart.
Bravo's Garden Omelette
On The Border
On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina has added Saturday and Sunday brunch as a new daypart. Restaurants will open at 10 a.m. instead of 11 a.m. on those days and offer entrees starting at $5.99, as well as $2 mimosas and $3 Bloody Marys.
“Guests can now get their OTB fix earlier, as we’ve created some incredible brunch items that we’ll be featuring on weekends,” On The Border chief executive Steve Clark said in a press release.
Prices for brunch items at 157-unit On The Border vary by location. The items are:
• Huevos Rancheros: Two eggs over easy with ranchero sauce, queso fresco and warm corn tortillas
• Breakfast Relleno: Roasted poblano peppers stuffed with scrambled eggs, crumbled bacon and pico de gallo, topped with mixed cheeses, red chile-tomatillo salsa and tortilla strips, served with flour tortillas
• Breakfast Tacos: Two flour tortillas with red chile-tomatillo salsa and choice of bacon, egg and cheese, chorizo, or potatoes and cheese
• Gringo Breakfast: Two eggs any style with two strips of bacon, breakfast potatoes and seasonal fruit
• Hatch Green Chile Breakfast Burrito: Scrambled eggs, Hatch green chiles, breakfast potatoes and Jack cheese, wrapped in a large flour tortilla and topped with green chile sauce and Jack cheese
• Chilaquiles: Tortilla chips and onions sautéed in mild enchilada sauce, drizzled with crema, topped with queso fresco and served with two eggs and seasonal fruit
• Pancake Platter: Three sweet-cream pancakes with two strips of bacon and seasonal fruit
• Breakfast Fajitas: Mesquite-grilled steak or chicken with sautéed onions, served with two eggs, Mexican rice, choice of beans, flour tortillas, sour cream, pico de gallo and choice of cheese or guacamole.
The menu is available until 2 p.m. on weekends.