• The CroisBun: A croissant/sweet roll hybrid available in sweet cheese and strawberry flavors, $2.49-$2.99
• Sesame Ginger Chicken Salad: Chicken marinated in ginger and teriyaki with romaine lettuce, Napa cabbage, edamame, cucumbers, carrots and almonds with sesame ginger dressing, $7.19-$8.19
• Chicken Wasabi Wrap: Ginger teriyaki chicken with sesame seeds, romaine lettuce, Asian slaw, edamame, cucumbers and wasabi sauce in a whole wheat tortilla, $6.09-$7.49
• Carrot Ginger Soup: Small, $3.25-$3.89; medium, $3.99-$4.49; large, $4.99-$5.49
• Raspberry Rugelach: A bag of the miniature pastries, $3.99-$4.99
• Mini Cranberry Almond Macaroons, $4.99-$5.99
• Mixed Jelly Beans, $2.29-$2.99
Availability: Through May 4
Item: Flamin’ Gator BBQ Burrito, with mesquite chicken, bacon, caramelized onions, Mexican rice, black beans, romaine lettuce, salsa and a mustard-vinegar barbecue sauce called J.T. Pappy’s Gator Sauce, available in hot, medium and mild varieties, small, $6.39; regular, $7.19.
In the second phase of its menu revamp, Caribou Coffee has introduced three lunch sandwiches.
See the full story for more details
• Lemon Ricotta Pancakes: Two multigrain pancakes with ricotta cheese, topped with strawberries, lemon curd and mint, $8.79
• AB&J Waffle: Belgian waffle topped with almond butter, strawberry sauce, strawberries and granola, $7.49
• Smoked Salmon and Roasted Vegetable Frittata: A frittata with smoked salmon, roasted shallots and tomatoes topped with Parmesan cheese, chive cream drizzle and herbs, served with dressed greens and a toasted ciabatta crisp, $9.49
Availability: Through May 11
Hooters has introduced two sandwiches and two shareable items targeted to customers during March Madness and Lent. They are available through April 20.
See the full story for more details
Item: Grilled Chicken Florentine pizza, with grilled chicken, Parmesan garlic sauce, sliced red onions, sliced tomatoes, spinach and a proprietary four-cheese blend including feta, $10.99
Availability: Through June 16
Item: Peanut Butter Cup Brownie, a chocolate brownie covered in a peanut butter-cream cheese swirl and topped with peanut butter cup crumbles, $1.59
Availability: Through April 13
• Black & Bleu Burger: A half-pound Angus beef patty, blackened portobello mushrooms, grilled onions, blue cheese sauce, blue cheese crumbles and Dijon sauce, $14.29
• The D.G.B. (Damn Great Burger): A half-pound Angus beef patty, oven-roasted tomatoes, roasted garlic aïoli and arugula tossed in citrus olive oil dressing, $12.99
• Red’s Tavern Fries: Topped with Red’s Secret Tavern Sauce, melted American cheese and bacon bits, $7
• Chocolate Banana Chunk Bite-Tini: Bread pudding bites with chocolate centers, topped with a banana chocolate drizzle, $3.99
• Mango Moscato Wine Shake: Alice White Moscato wine, SKYY Infusions Moscato vodka, mango purée and vanilla soft serve, $7.49
• Citrus Moscato Fizz: SKYY Infusions Moscato vodka, muddled citrus and soda, $6.49
Availability: Through Sept. 1
• Berry Carrot Dream: Carrots, strawberries, orange juice, bananas, and apple juice, suggested $4.59
• Apple Kiwi Kale: Kale, apple juice, kiwi juice blend and bananas, suggested $4.59
• Carrot Kale Dream: Carrots, kale, orange juice, bananas, apple juice, vanilla and protein powder, suggested $4.59
Caribou Coffee, First Watch, Hooters, Marco’s Pizza, Pie Five, Red Robin and Smoothie King also introduce new menu items.
Contact Bret Thorn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow him on Twitter: @foodwriterdiary
Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×