What is in this article?:
- Menu Tracker: New items from Panda Express, McDonald's
- Charley's, Joe's Crab Shack and more
McAlister's Deli, Taco Bell, California Tortilla, Charley’s Grilled Subs, Charleys Philly Steaks, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Noah’s New York Bagels, Manhattan Bagel, Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar, Joe’s Crab Shack also introduce new menu items
Charley's, Joe's Crab Shack and more
Charley’s Grilled Subs and Charleys Philly Steaks have added an Asiago Chicken Caesar Club to their 425 domestic locations.
The sandwich is made with chicken breast, lettuce, tomatoes, grilled onions, Asiago cheese, creamy Caesar dressing and hickory-smoked bacon, served on a toasted roll, starting at $5.29. The limited-time offer is available through Jan. 5, 2014.
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group Inc., parent company of Einstein Bros. Bagels, Noah’s New York Bagels and Manhattan Bagel, has introduced a line of new autumn-themed menu items at its more than 840 restaurants for the holiday season.
The Cinnamon Toast Egg Panini is priced at $5.55; the Cranberry Turkey Panini is priced at $7.85; and the Cookie Crumble Latte and Cinnamon Caramel Latte are both priced at $3.79 for 16 ounces. The items are available through Dec. 31.
Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar, a 12-unit chain based in Huntington Beach, Calif., is adding a line of new Asian-inspired items to its permanent menu.
• Dim Sum: Steamed shrimp shumai dumplings and pork pot stickers with sesame soy dipping sauce, priced at $8.25
• Caramel Beef & Broccolini: Beef, broccolini and carrots stir-fried in a spiced sweet soy and sesame sauce, served with a choice of rice, priced at $14.95
• BBQ Pork Fried Rice: Shredded Chinese barbecued pork, scrambled egg, rice, bean sprouts, carrot, peas, red bell peppers, green onions and spinach, priced at $11.95
• Tofu & Vegetable Stir Fry: Tofu stir-fried with vegetables in sweet and spicy sauce, served with brown rice, and priced at $9.25
• Thai Noodles: Pad Thai noodles tossed with shrimp, ground chicken, tofu, peanuts and bean sprouts in traditional pad Thai sauce, priced at $13.95
• Sriracha Chicken Sandwich: A version of bánh mì, with grilled chicken breast, bacon, Sriracha herb aïoli and cucumber salad on a toasted baguette, priced at $8.95.
The chain is also reprising its Hawaiian Sticky Ribs & Umami Fries, baby-back ribs that are flash-fried and tossed with Hawaiian barbecue sauce, served with Asian slaw and French fries drizzled with “umami” sauce. The dish is priced at $14.95.
Joe’s Crab Shack has introduced a seasonal shellfish menu called “Shell of a Winter,” available through Jan. 27 at its 136 locations. The menu includes:
• Lobster & Shrimp Pot Pie: Lobster meat and shrimp in a biscuit crust, priced at around $17.49
• Crab Stuffed Lobster: A whole lobster stuffed with crabmeat and served with an Old Bay-spiked cream sauce, priced at around $25.49
• Lobster Spaghetti: Fettuccine topped with lobster meat in cream sauce, priced at around $16.49
• Oysters Rockefeller: Oysters baked with bacon, spinach and breadcrumbs and served in the shell, priced at around $11.49
• Lobster Daddy Feast: Snow crab and a whole lobster, served in a bucket, priced at around $29.99.