What is in this article?:
- Menu Tracker: New items from Pizza Hut, Auntie Anneâ€™s
- Pinkberry, El Pollo Loco and more
Pizza Hut Canada, Cinnabon, Einstein Bros., Pinkberry, El Pollo Loco, Tropical Smoothie Café, Charleys Philly Steaks and Charley’s Grilled Subs, La Madeleine Country French Café, Pizza Ranch, Bruster’s Real Ice Cream and Popbar also introduce new menu items.
Pizza Hut has introduced Firebaked-Style Flatbreads nationwide. The flatbreads are available with cheese and three additional toppings. A box of six is priced at $11.99.
Pizza Hut Canada has introduced five new items at its approximately 320 locations that reflect Canada’s cultural heritage.
• Cheesy Beef Poutine: A play on the Quebecois dish of French fries topped with cheese curds and gravy, the pizza is made with shaved seasoned steak, fries, cheese curds and mozzarella on a pan crust.
• Creamy Butter Chicken: The Indian-inspired pizza is made with grilled chicken strips, butter chicken sauce, roasted red peppers, red onion and mozzarella on a choice of crust.
• Asian BBQ: Topped with Asian BBQ sauce, shaved steak, red onions, mozzarella, green onions and sesame seeds
• Grilled Chicken Club: Made with Alfredo sauce, grilled chicken strips, bacon, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, mozzarella and pepper mayo drizzle.
• Smokey Maple Bacon: Alfredo sauce, maple bacon strips, bacon crumble, sliced mushrooms, shredded Cheddar and mozzarella.
Medium pizzas start at $15 Canadian, about $14.70 U.S.
Auntie Anne’s has introduced Mini Pretzel Dogs as a permanent menu addition, made with pretzel dough wrapped around all-beef Nathan’s Famous hot dogs. They are available with dipping sauces such as cheese, marinara and sweet mustard. Eight Mini Pretzel Dogs are priced at an average $3.89.
Cinnabon has introduced a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Chillatta beverage for the summer. It also is bringing back its seasonal Orange Mango Frozen Lemonade.
The Chillatta combines pieces of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup candy with sweet cream and chocolate sauce ribbons, topped with whipped cream. The frozen lemonade combines flavors of lemon, orange and mango blended with ice and topped with raspberry sauce.
Both limited-time offers are available through Sept. 7; prices vary by location.
Einstein Bros. has launched a Garden Fresh line and a Peanut Butter & Jelly Gourmet Bagel, available through Aug. 27 at all locations.
The Peanut Butter & Jelly Gourmet Bagel is the chain’s original potato bagel topped with peanut butter streusel and strawberry jelly, priced at $1.80.
Garden Fresh menu items include:
• Tuscan Bagel: A potato bagel covered with a new rosemary herb topping, priced at $1.20.
• Tuscan Tasty Turkey: Einston Bros.’ Tasty Turkey sandwich served on a Tuscan Bagel, priced at $7.55 with one side.
• Denver Omelet Sandwich: Eggs, ham, melted Cheddar, sautéed peppers and onions on a bagel, priced at $4.85.