NEW YORK In the city that never sleeps, restaurant, bar and nightclub operators stand to lose millions of dollars in New Year’s Eve revenue if New York’s State Liquor Authority denies them an all-night operating permit if they miss a new Nov. 17 deadline for applying, said an attorney for the New York State Restaurant Association. Only 16 operators have requested a permit to date, compared with the 600 who applied last year, said Bill Crowley, a spokesman for the SLA. The permit, ...
Register to view this article
It’s free but we need to know a little about you to continually improve our content.
Registering allows you to unlock a portion of our premium online content. You can access more in-depth stories and analysis, as well as news not found on any other website or any other media outlet. You also get free eNewsletters, blogs, real-time polls, archives and more.
Attention Print Subscribers: While you have already been granted free access to NRN we ask that you register now. We promise it will only take a few minutes!