Applebee’s Grill & Bar said Monday it would change how drinks are served after a toddler was mistakenly given alcohol instead of juice at one of its restaurants last week. The child, 15-month-old Dominic Wilson Jr., was served a trace amount of alcohol Friday at an Applebee’s in Madison Heights, Mich. Police ruled it an accident, saying the child’s cup was filled from a mislabeled bottle at the bar. Mike Archer, president of Lenexa, Kan.-based Applebee’s ...

Register to view this article

It’s free but we need to know a little about you to continually improve our content.

Why Register?

Registering allows you to unlock a portion of our premium online content. You can access more in-depth stories and analysis, as well as news not found on any other website or any other media outlet. You also get free eNewsletters, blogs, real-time polls, archives and more.

Attention Print Subscribers: While you have already been granted free access to NRN we ask that you register now.We promise it will only take a few minutes!

Questions about your account or how to access content?

Contact:BrianGalletta(813) 627-6722Brian.galletta@penton.comorEricaNamtalov(212) 204-4361Erica.Namtalov@penton.com

Already registered? here.