T.G.I. Friday’s has introduced a new Taste & Share menu, which expands its line of shareable small plates.
The Taste & Share menu includes Thai Pork Tacos, Ahi Tuna Crisps, Bacon Mac and Cheese Bites, Parmesan Meatballs, Corned Beef and Swiss Sliders, Garlic & Basil Bruschetta, and two choices of Hibachi Skewers — Black Angus sirloin and chicken.
The new items are priced between $4.99 and $6.99. They also are available in bundles, priced at $15 for three plates and $22 for five plates.
• Ahi Tuna Crisps: Ahi tuna seared with blackening spice and served on tortilla chips with guacamole, jalapeños, Sriracha sauce and avocado vinaigrette. The crisps are drizzled with cucumber-wasabi ranch dressing.
• Bacon Mac and Cheese Bites: Made with three varieties of Cheddar cheese and served with a craft beer-cheese dipping sauce
• Garlic & Basil Bruschetta: Toasted Parmesan baguette slices topped with Roma tomatoes, roasted garlic, basil and balsamic glaze
• Thai Pork Tacos: Marinated pulled pork with Sriracha aïoli, ginger-lime slaw and hoisin sauce in three soft corn tortillas
• Parmesan Meatballs: Breaded and smothered meatballs in marinara sauce; melted Monterey Jack, Parmesan and Romano cheeses; topped with tomato-basil bruschetta
• Corned Beef & Swiss Sliders: Served on pretzel rolls with caramelized onions, Dijon mustard and mayonnaise
• Hibachi Skewers: Marinated in garlic and black pepper soy sauce with miso glaze, served with grilled pita and ginger-lime slaw
The new items join T.G.I. Friday’s other shareable appetizers, including Warm Pretzels with Craft Beer-Cheese Dipping Sauce, Pan-Seared Pot Stickers and a Jack Daniel’s Sampler.
Carrollton, Texas-based T.G.I. Friday’s operates more than 900 restaurants in more than 60 countries.
is co-branding with King’s Hawaiian bread on two new sandwiches.
The 3,354-unit Atlanta-based quick-service chain is serving its Roast Beef and Roast Beef and Swiss sandwiches on the slightly sweet Portuguese-style bread.
The new items come with one-third more roast beef than the chain’s regular sandwiches. The Roast Beef and Swiss sandwich also has crunchy pickles and creamy Dijon spread. The sandwiches are priced at $3.99 and $4.59, respectively, and are available through the end of May.
is highlighting berries in May with four new items.
The flavor of the month at its nearly 7,000 locations worldwide is Blueberry Shortbread Ice Cream, made with blueberry-flavored ice cream with a textured lemon shortbread cookie swirl. The ice cream is also used in a milkshake, mixed with milk and simple syrup.
In addition, Baskin-Robbins is offering a Mixed Berry Waffle Cone for the month, used in its Berry Waffle Crunch 31° Below, which blends vanilla soft serve with strawberry topping and pieces of the waffle cone.
All of the new items are available through May at participating restaurants. The chain’s ice cream scoops have a suggested retail price of $2.29-$2.49, with an additional 79 cents for a waffle cone. The 31° Below is priced between $2 and $4.99, depending on the size and location. Milkshakes are priced at $3.29-$6.29.
The chain is also offering a Coke Float in May and June, priced between $2.99 and $4.99. The item is made with vanilla or soft-serve ice cream and Coca-Cola.
Champps Americana has introduced two appetizer-and-entrée menus, starting at $9.99.
The Offseason Training Menu, which has a total of less than 650 calories, includes an appetizer of Four Pepper Spiced Tuna served with pickled cucumbers and a creamy wasabi sauce, and a choice of either Mahi Mahi with Spinach Pasta Salad or Fresco Chicken Tacos. The menu is priced at $9.99-$14.99, depending on the location.
The Mahi Mahi is grilled fish topped with a chilled spinach penne salad tossed with cilantro vinaigrette, capers and roasted red peppers. It’s topped with feta cheese and roasted tomatoes.
The Fresco Chicken Tacos are grilled chicken with salsa verde pepper Jack cheese in flour tortillas, served with a side of warm black bean and corn salsa.
The Fresh Favorite menu starts with a Tapas Trio — tomato bruschetta, hummus topped with basil chimichurri and olive tapenade with seasoned pita — and a choice of Chicken Summer Salad or Fresca Steak Tacos. The menu is priced at $7.99-$11.99
The salad includes grilled chicken, apples, bacon, blueberries, almonds and shaved Vermont white Cheddar tossed in a creamy dressing.
The tacos feature flour tortillas stuffed with grilled steak, salsa verde and pepper Jack cheese, served with warm black bean and corn salsa.
The 52-unit Wichita, Kan.-based casual-dining chain is also offering new varieties of Skinnygirl-branded cocktails through June 23, priced at $5.99-$6.99.
• The Bethenny Breeze has vodka, agave sour mix, club soda and a float of cranberry juice.
• The Moscato Rita has tequila, sour mix, Moscato wine and a splash of orange juice.
• The Salty Hound features vodka and grapefruit juice served with a salted rim.
• The Bare Naked & Soda has vodka, soda water and a splash of orange juice.
Champps’ sister chains Fox and Hound and Bailey’s, which total 78 units, are also offering Skinnygirl cocktails for $6 to $7.
El Pollo Loco has introduced three new shrimp items as limited-time offers.
• The Baja Shrimp Grande Taco has marinated grilled shrimp, shredded cabbage, creamy cilantro dressing, sliced avocado and mango salsa served in a warm corn tortilla.
• The Baja Shrimp Tostada Salad has the same shrimp with Spanish rice, pinto beans, romaine lettuce, mango salsa, avocado, cilantro and citrus vinaigrette on a crispy tostada shell.
• The Baja Shrimp Stuffed Quesadilla includes Jack cheese, cabbage, tomatillo salsa verde and avocado wrapped in a warm tortilla.
Prices for the items start at $2.99.
The 400-unit Costa Mesa, Calif.-based company did not specify an end date for the offer.
Fazoli’s has introduced new toppings for its Baked Spaghetti and Baked Alfredo Bowtie pastas at participating restaurants in its 220-unit system as limited-time offers through May. Each item is priced at $1.49.
• The Mediterranean topping includes diced chicken tenders, roasted red pepper purée, sliced black olives, feta cheese and balsamic tomatoes.
• The Asiago mushroom topping features roasted baby portabella mushrooms, shredded Asiago and fontina cheeses, and a spice blend.