Nation’s Restaurant News will hold a live Facebook chat on July 31 to break down the results of — and take questions on — the Top 200 series of special reports that investigate foodservice sales trends and the strategies and results of top restaurant chains and emerging brands.
NRN managing editor of special reports and Top 200 director Alan Liddle, along with editor-in-chief Sarah Lockyer, will discuss the top takeaways from this year’s results in a live chat staring at 2 p.m. EST/11 a.m. PST.
To join the conversation, RSVP to the event at the Nation’s Restaurant News Facebook page.
Topics for discussion will include:
• Restaurant industry sales trends: A recession rebound?
• New store development: Growth returns
• The fastest-growing chains: What’s driving brands like Firehouse Subs, Chick-fil-A and Jimmy John’s?
• Market share analysis: How LSR, Beverage-Snack, Bakery Café and others battle for the consumer dollar
• The rise of specialty concepts: Noodles & Company, Dickey’s Barbeque Pit and Sarku Japan
Both reports are available to NRN subscribers:
• Top 100
• Second 100
Select Top 200 content will be made available for free on July 31 to help facilitate the Facebook chat.
Register for the event on Facebook to stay up-to-date on topics, relevant content links and more. Questions may be submitted ahead of time using #AskNRN on Twitter but will not be answered until the Facebook chat is live on July 31.