What is in this article?:
- Menu Tracker: New items from Red Robin, Dunkinâ Donuts
- Denny's, California Tortilla and more
New items include low-calorie dishes, seafood and cold summer beverages
Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich on June 7, National Donut Day. The sandwich is a split Glazed Donut filled with a fried egg and cherrywood-smoked bacon, and is priced at $2.99. Doughnuts can also be substituted for bread in other breakfast sandwiches.will debut a
has launched a signature pancake line for the summer, available through July 21 and starting at $4.99.
• Jelly Donut Pancakes: Filled with raspberry jelly and topped with glaze, raspberry jelly and powdered sugar
• Tiramisu Pancakes: Buttermilk pancakes and mocha cream drizzled with chocolate, whipped topping and cocoa powder
• Banana Nut Graham Pancakes: Stuffed with grilled bananas, marshmallow cream, graham cracker crumbs and crushed honey-roasted pecans, topped with cinnamon cream cheese
is launching two new burgers as a promotional tie-in with the upcoming movie “The Wolverine.”
• Berserker Burger: Topped with aïoli, spicy pickles, Sriracha onion straws and Cheddar cheese, served on a brioche bun with Wolverine claw marks on it, for $9.99
• Kuzuri Style Tavern Double: Two patties topped with samurai slaw — made with two varieties of cabbage, julienne carrots and jícama, cilantro, diced red onion and sweet-and-sour dressing — ginger garlic wonton strips and cilantro, for $8.49.
The casual-dining chain has also launched two beer cocktails, each served in a limited edition, reusable beer can and priced at $4.99.
• Coors Light Can-Crafted Cocktail: Beer, ginger liqueur and lemonade topped with a fresh-squeezed lemon
• Blue Moon Can-Crafted Cocktail: Blue Moon Belgian White beer, Svedka Clementine vodka, orange juice and lime juice.
All of the new items are available until Sept. 1. The beer cans are available for $5 while supplies last.
has added a Piña Colada Smoothie to its Real Fruit Smoothies line for a limited time. The new item is made with Minute Maid fruit juice and nonfat frozen yogurt. Price varies by location.
has added Oreo Cookie Dough Obsession to its roster of flavors. The item won its third annual Create Baskin’s Next Favorite Flavor Contest and combines chocolate fudge ice cream, a whipped cream ribbon, cookie dough and Oreo cookie pieces. It will be available in December in pre-packaged quarts at Baskin-Robbins locations nationwide.
The chain also named Triple Vanilla its Flavor of the Month for June. It combines Classic Vanilla, French Vanilla and Vanilla Bean ice creams.
Baskin-Robbins is also expanding its BRight Choices lineup this summer with new light ice creams, no-sugar-added desserts and frozen yogurt.