What is in this article?:
- Menu Tracker: New items from Red Robin, Dunkinâ€™ Donuts
- Denny's, California Tortilla and more
New items include low-calorie dishes, seafood and cold summer beverages
Dunkin’ Donuts will debut a Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich on June 7, National Donut Day. The sandwich is a split Glazed Donut filled with a fried egg and cherrywood-smoked bacon, and is priced at $2.99. Doughnuts can also be substituted for bread in other breakfast sandwiches.
IHOP has launched a signature pancake line for the summer, available through July 21 and starting at $4.99.
• Jelly Donut Pancakes: Filled with raspberry jelly and topped with glaze, raspberry jelly and powdered sugar
• Tiramisu Pancakes: Buttermilk pancakes and mocha cream drizzled with chocolate, whipped topping and cocoa powder
• Banana Nut Graham Pancakes: Stuffed with grilled bananas, marshmallow cream, graham cracker crumbs and crushed honey-roasted pecans, topped with cinnamon cream cheese
is launching two new burgers as a promotional tie-in with the upcoming movie “The Wolverine.”
• Berserker Burger: Topped with aïoli, spicy pickles, Sriracha onion straws and Cheddar cheese, served on a brioche bun with Wolverine claw marks on it, for $9.99
• Kuzuri Style Tavern Double: Two patties topped with samurai slaw — made with two varieties of cabbage, julienne carrots and jícama, cilantro, diced red onion and sweet-and-sour dressing — ginger garlic wonton strips and cilantro, for $8.49.
The casual-dining chain has also launched two beer cocktails, each served in a limited edition, reusable beer can and priced at $4.99.
• Coors Light Can-Crafted Cocktail: Beer, ginger liqueur and lemonade topped with a fresh-squeezed lemon
• Blue Moon Can-Crafted Cocktail: Blue Moon Belgian White beer, Svedka Clementine vodka, orange juice and lime juice.
All of the new items are available until Sept. 1. The beer cans are available for $5 while supplies last.
Jack in the Box has added a Piña Colada Smoothie to its Real Fruit Smoothies line for a limited time. The new item is made with Minute Maid fruit juice and nonfat frozen yogurt. Price varies by location.
Baskin-Robbins has added Oreo Cookie Dough Obsession to its roster of flavors. The item won its third annual Create Baskin’s Next Favorite Flavor Contest and combines chocolate fudge ice cream, a whipped cream ribbon, cookie dough and Oreo cookie pieces. It will be available in December in pre-packaged quarts at Baskin-Robbins locations nationwide.
The chain also named Triple Vanilla its Flavor of the Month for June. It combines Classic Vanilla, French Vanilla and Vanilla Bean ice creams.
Baskin-Robbins is also expanding its BRight Choices lineup this summer with new light ice creams, no-sugar-added desserts and frozen yogurt.