What is in this article?:
- Menu Tracker: New items from Red Robin, Dunkinâ€™ Donuts
- Denny's, California Tortilla and more
New items include low-calorie dishes, seafood and cold summer beverages
Denny's, California Tortilla and more
Red, White and Blue Plate Specials menu through the end of July.has introduced a
• Red, White and Blue Pancake Breakfast: Blueberry buttermilk pancakes topped with sliced strawberries, cream cheese icing and whipped cream, priced at $6.99
• Apple Pie French Toast: Served with two eggs and a choice of two sausage links or bacon strips, priced at $5.99
• Red, White and Blue Milk Shakes: Made with vanilla ice cream in flavors including Strawberry Cheesecake, Lemon Icebox Pie and Blueberry Cheesecake, priced at $3.79
California Tortilla has introduced a limited-time trio of street tacos, served together for $6.49.
• Korean BBQ: Mesquite steak topped with Korean BBQ sauce and Sriracha sauce, Monterey Jack cheese, cabbage slaw, chile sauce and green onions
• Carnitas Verde: Pork carnitas, enchilada sauce, onion-cilantro relish and Monterey Jack cheese
• Havana Chicken: Mesquite chicken, the chain’s signature spicy Havana sauce, Monterey Jack cheese, pico de gallo and avocado.
the Big Catch, a seven- to eight-ounce wild-caught North Atlantic haddock, as a limited–time offer through July, or while supplies last. The item is three times the size of a typical entrée. The fish is available as a $4.95 basket meal, including hush puppies and one side.is launching
Wienerschnitzel has introduced a new hot dog and added to its lemonade line for the summer.
The Jalapeno Cheese Corn Dog, priced at around $1.29, is available through July 28.
Summer Sippers in Strawberry, Cherry, and new Mango and Blackberry flavors are available through Aug. 27 for around $1.89.
Quaker Steak & Lube has rolled out an array of limited-time offers through August.
The motor sports-themed chain’s new Spin-out Artichoke Dip is a spinach-and-artichoke dip with queso topped with melted provolone and Parmesan cheese and pico de gallo. The item is served with warm white tortilla chips and priced at $8.99.
New salads include a Smoked Turkey & Apple Salad of chopped romaine lettuce topped with smoked turkey breast, apple wedges, red grapes, celery, scallions, glazed pecans and feta cheese, tossed with lemon balsamic dressing and priced at $9.99.
New fish items include Crispy Shrimp Tacos, made with three warm flour tortillas layered with panko-breaded shrimp, jalapeño ranch slaw, Cheddar Jack cheese, cilantro and pico de gallo, priced at $7.99.
The Mac & Cheezburger is the chain’s steakburger patty topped with American cheese and macaroni and cheese, garnished with Cheddar Jack cheese and bacon bits. The burger is served with lettuce, tomato, red onion and a pickle, and priced at $8.99.
The Santa Fe Smoked Turkey Wrap is made with thinly sliced smoked turkey breast, Cheddar Jack cheese, lettuce, pico de gallo and jalapeño ranch dressing on a toasted pita, and priced at $8.99.
The chain has added a Pop-A-Wheelie BBQ Chicken Pizza to its kids’ menu. The item tops a toasted flatbread with barbecue sauce, grilled chicken, roasted corn, black beans and melted provolone. The pizza is served with baby carrots and priced at $4.59.
Salted Caramel Cake has also been added to the dessert menu. The item includes vanilla pudding cake and caramel cake finished with layers of salted caramel crunch and custard. The cake is priced at $6.99.