- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
- Shawne Howell, Owner & Sr Consultant, Marketing Strategies
- Vivian Chen, Director Multi-Cultural Marketing, McDonald's Corp
In this competitive and unstable economy, finding new ways to garner guest traffic is a key ingredient to survival, and ultimately success, for restaurant managers, owners and executives.
Data point after data point shows us that ethnic consumer bases are growing in size and expanding their reach across America. The 2010 Census reported that Latinos make up about 17 percent of the nation's population and are continuing to grow. In addition, the Asian population is projected to be the fastest-growing demographic segment today.
Restaurants need to target the fast-growing ethnic consumer base to drive sales. Research shows Hispanics are more likely to eat in restaurants that connect with their cultural norms, and more importantly, that make them feel welcome. The same is true for African-Americans, Asians and other cultural groups.
In this free webinar, the MFHA and its speakers will illustrate the business benefits—whether in sales, employee recruiting or local-market goodwill—for foodservice operators that can target ethnic consumers.
Attendees will learn:
- Essential rules for Successful Multicultural Branding
- Important Practices to Attract Ethnic Guests
- Strategies for Building Multicultural Brand Loyalty
- Prime Multicultural Audiences to Target
Presented by Vivian Chen and Shawne Howell, with MFHA and NRN