- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
- Brad Taylor, Vice President Customer Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Cecily Sorensen, Director of Communications, Firehouse Subs
- Dan Kim, Founder & Chief Concept Officer, Red Mango
In today's world, 90% of your brand content in social media spaces comes AT you, not FROM you. Who better to lead a discussion of innovation with consumer engagement than the world's most recognized brand, Coca-Cola! This webinar will provide you with sucessful social media strategies that marketers are using to encourage consumer expressions of brand love. Find out how Coca-Cola leverages the power and impact of holistic design, driving adoption of digital media with a "fans-first" mentality.
Through highly entertaining illustrations, Brad Taylor, Vice President of Customer Marketing for Coca-Cola refreshments, Cecily Sorensen, VP of Communications for Firehouse Subs and Dan Kim, Founder and Chief Concept Officer for Red Mango will share the three focus areas that guide effective strategy:
- Share stories that convey emotional content, experiences and conversations.
- Spread messages all the way through the point of purchase.
- Link brands to the value they represent in the lives of customers.