- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Moderator: Alan Liddle, Managing Editor, Nation's Restaurant News
- Keith Brunell, Sr Director Culinary, Maggiano's Little Italy
- Rick Hendrie, Sr Vice President Marketing, Uno Chicago
- Renae Scott, Vice President Branding & Marketing, Togo's Sandwiches
- Bob Karisny, Vice President Menu Innovation, Taco John's
- Lorin Forester, National Account Manager, Simplot Foods
There is nothing "limiting" about today's limited-time offers, which can drive increased guest frequency while giving operators the opportunity to size up consumer response to possible new permanent menu additions. With the increasing customer demand for variety and speciality ingredients, limited-time offers are a critical component of thoughtful marketing and menu-development strategies.
Join us for an interactive panel discussion to get limited-time offer insight from foodservice professionals, and learn:
- The latest LTO trends that resonate with customers
- Tips for overcoming LTO operational challenges
- Ways to better manage LTO costs
- Avocado and other specific product/ingredients behind some successful LTOs
- Marketing LTOs to drive traffic.