- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
- Robert Rodriguez, Ph.D., Founder & President, Dr. Robert Rodriquez Advisors LLC
- Rogercarole Rogers, President, RcRogers & Associates
This session will evaluate and address today's workplace challenges from a cultural perspective. Knowing how to properly and effectively coach, teach and train multicultural talent can increase sales and profits significantly.
Designed to help participants develop a broader Cultural IQ related to the two largest ethnic groups in foodservice—Latino/Hispanic and African-American/Black—participants will learn how to effectively engage and assist multicultural teams to reach their full potential, and drive a company's performance.
This webinar will help you:
• Better understand the Latino/Hispanic and African-American/Black cultural identity to effectively engage, motivate and communicate
• Recognize different communication styles based on specific cultural groups that can help reduce high turnover rates
• Avoid common stereotypes, helping to educate managers on how to coach and develop their multicultural teams
• Effectively communicate with multicultural individuals and teams to help maximize the company's initial training investments and drive business performance
Sponsored by Multicultural Foodservice & Hospitality Alliance and Johnson & Wales University