- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Moderator: Alan Liddle, Managing Editor, Nation's Restaurant News
- Charles Ballard, Vice President Strategic Operations, Which Wich Franchise
- Stan Frankenthaler, Vice President Global Product Innovation & Culinary, Dunkin' Brands Inc.
- Joe Jacober, President, China Mist Tea Company
- Stephen MacManus, Vice President & COO, Mama Fu's Asian House
What product enjoys a reputation for: healthful qualities; the ability to reduce tap water requests; the power to backfill behind declining carbonated beverage orders; and addressing the growing thirst among diners for new flavor experiences at the table and in the bar? "Tea" is the answer off the lips of a growing number of foodservice operators who are brewing up new uses for this ancient restorative to enhance sales, profits and the reputation of their brand.
Tea is an often overlooked and underutilized profit center and low on the beverage priority list. Listen and learn from those with experience in the power of Tea in our "Reinventing Tea" webinar on June 20 from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET. Our operator panlists and experts will share ways to help you create or shore up a Tea program and provide you with the reasons why making Tea a strategic part of your overall beverage strategy is a no-brainer.
This Nation's Restaurant News and Restaurant Hospitality webinar, sponsored by China Mist Tea Company, will provide insights into:
- Tea trends in the industry
- Tea types, flavors and forms to align with your concept
- The high cost of low quality tea
- Stratetgic considerations when offering tea
- How tea fits into operations and supply chains
- Promoting and upselling innovative tea options
- The importance of getting food and tea pairing right