- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
- Sara Martens, Vice President, The MSR Group
- Martin Concannon, Founder & Managing Director, Lafayette Associates
Have you heard? Consumers are talking about sweeteners in a new way, and what they have to say may surprise you. They’re saying, “It's total added sugars that matter, not which type of sweetener.” If you want to keep up in the marketplace, it’s time to enter a new sweetener conversation – and make sure your formulations speak to consumer needs, and your own
In third-party research, the facts come through loud and clear. Join us for this educational webinar and get the latest information on consumer attitudes toward sweeteners and the impact on consumer purchase decisions from trusted sources such as Mintel Research Consultancy, Nielsen, NPD Group and others.
Martin Concannon, founder and managing director, Lafayette Associates, and Sara Martens, vice president, The MSR Group, will lead a 45-minute webinar that addresses:
- Consumer Attitudes Toward Sweeteners & HFCS
- Sweeteners & Consumer Purchase Decisions
- New Product Launches: HFCS-Free vs Low-Sugar
- Sweetener Strategies: Which One Works Best?