- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
- Susan Barlow, Director Corporate IT Systems, Ruby Tuesday Inc.
- Don Fox, Chief Executive Officer, Firehouse Subs
- Dave Craig, Vice President HR, Fazoli's Restaurants
- Scott Barker, Product Marketing, Kronos Inc
Is your company finished, or working to finalize its strategy for managing Affordable Care Act requirements, but wonders what might be next or how other employers may have handled key aspects of complying with that health-insurance-reform law? Do you have the workforce management systems in place to closely monitor employee time and attendance and insure that store-level managers are looking beyond schedule coverage to be on the same page as headquarters? If you have a workforce management system, are you overlooking or under using its analytical, guidance or alerts tools?
Listen to our webinar panel of foodservice CEOs, human resources and information technology professionals and walk away with:
- Insights into how some companies are meeting ACA requirements
- Guidance on why POS-system data, alone, may not fully support an ACA-compliance strategy
- The steps you need to take to fine-tune your plan for ongoing ACA compliance
- Ways to stay ahead of the conflict of needs between field and corporate
An understanding of tools that will help your business better monitor and respond, including:
- forecasting & scheduling
- and more...