- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
- Randall Friedman, Group Publisher, Penton Restaurant Group (Nation’s Restaurant News, Restaurant Hospitality, Food Management)
- Kerry Kramp, President & CEO, Sizzler International
- Randy Spronk, Pig and Grain Farmer, Edgerton, Minnesota
- Jim Doak, VP Menu Innovation/Corporate Executive Chef, Ignite Restaurant Group
- Laura Foell, Corn & Soybean Farmer, NW Iowa
Your consumer has a growing appetite for information about how their food is grown and raised. This desire for information is affecting how foodservice operators source their products and develop their menus. What’s more, issues – like animal welfare – are affecting enterprise-wide policies, while Mother Nature threatens costs and supply as the summer heats up without rain relief. Much is at stake, but the foodservice industry and farmers and ranchers are not communicating on the level they must to weather the storm (or lack thereof) of policy-setting and impending supply/cost issues. Now more than ever strong communication is needed. This highly-interactive dialogue among farmers, ranchers and restaurant operators will focus on an insider look at how the food source is impacted now and what to expect in the future so you can continue providing your customers with the menu items they crave and have come to expect from your brand.