What is in this article?:
- Menu Tracker: New items from Dunkin' Donuts, Wendy's
- See more menu items
Carl’s Jr., Caribou Coffee, Buffalo Wild Wings, The Melting Pot, Rock Bottom and P.F. Chang’s also introduce new menu items.
The items had been tested in the chain’s home state of Massachusetts earlier this year and are currently available in the Hartford, Conn., area. Suggested prices for the items are $1.89 for the doughnut and $2.39 for the muffin.
has joined the growing number of chains offering pretzel bread by rolling out the Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger as a limited-time offer for the summer at a suggested retail price of $4.69 in its more than 6,500 restaurants.
The 1,369-unit quick-service chain is bringing back its Cranberry Apple Walnut Grilled Chicken salad and is introducing a new BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken salad, which has tortilla strips, black beans, corn, salsa, ranch dressing, Memphis barbecue sauce, shredded cheese, grilled chicken, and mixed spring and iceberg lettuces. Both salads are priced at around $5.
Caribou Coffee has introduced two quiche varieties as permanent items systemwide: Ham & Cheddar Quiche and Spinach & Swiss Quiche, retailing for about $4 each. There are about 500 units in Minneapolis-based Caribou’s system.
, called Game Changer, on July 15. The amber-colored pale ale, developed by Redhook Brewery of Woodinville, Wash., will be available on tap exclusively at the chain’s more than 925 locations, although it might be made available to other Redhook customers in the future. is rolling out its signature craft beer
The Melting Pot has added four new summer cocktails to the menu at its 138 units at an average price of $7.45. They’re available through July 31:
• The Sparkling Rita is made with tequila, lime juice and simple syrup and topped with Moscato d’Asti.
• The Couture Cosmo is made with vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and blackberry syrup.
• The Luxe Lemonade combines tequila, blood orange flavored vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup, lemon wheels and sprite.
• The Sailor Chic is made with spiced rum, pineapple juice, orange juice and blackberry syrup, topped with club soda.