Sister report to the Top 100, the Second 100 ranks restaurant brands Nos. 101-200 in terms of U.S. systemwide sales. Offering the same metrics as Top 100, but for this smaller, more growth-oriented universe, the Second 100 is often described as a watch-list of emerging and growth brands.
Want more Top 100 and Second 100 information?
Click to find out more about purchasing the Top 200 PDFs and Excel Datafiles.
Use the drop-down menu below to learn more about the report, find chain rankings and dig into segment and trend analysis. (For best results on a mobile device, go to the Second 100 full listing.)
The NRN Top 100 universe is ranked by the following categories. Data tables are available only to NRN All Access subscribers. Subscribe here.
• Chains: U.S. Systemwide Sales
• Chains: Growth in Systemwide Sales
• Chains: U.S. Units
• Chains: Growth in U.S. Units
• Chains: Growth in U.S. Franchised Units
• Chains: Estimated Sales Per Unit
• Chains: Growth in Estimated Sales Per Unit
• Chains: Market Share Segment Analysis
• Companies: U.S. Foodservice Revenue
• Companies: Growth in U.S. Foodservice Revenue